The air inside the hyperbaric chamber is 100% pure medical oxygen given under a controlled and regulated pressure which is higher than in the atmosphere. Oxygen bound to hemoglobin is transmitted around the body by red blood cells. Damaged tissue requires more oxygen in order to ensure that the cells do not die. Medical oxygen has a beneficial effect on the cells on the inner vessel layer and provides microcirculation. With a so called “bathing” in the hyperbaric chamber an organism receives up to 20 times more oxygen in the plasma which is beneficial for the following illnesses:
Hyperbaric oxygen treatment is simple and painless. Therapies are carried out in a one person hyperbaric chamber in which the patient is made to feel comfortable. Prior to therapy you must ensure that:
- all cosmetics are removed (gel, cream, nail polish, hair spray, ointments, etc.)
- you have light meal without fizzy or alcoholic drinks
- you will not require the toilet during therapy
- you remove contact lenses, glasses, mobile phone, false teeth, external pacemaker, etc.
- your mouth is empty
- you wear 100% cotton underwear
In the treatment process we provide you with 100% cotton clothes. This ensures that no static electricity interferes with the therapy.