Notice to external parties pursuant to the third paragraph of Article 76 of the Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, no. 163/2022, ZVOP-2) regarding the implementation of video surveillance in the area, premises and facilities of the company Terme Čatež d.d.
Video surveillance operator:
Terme Čatež d.d.
Topliška cesta 35
tel.: + 386 7 493 67 00
registration number 5004896000, tax number SI55444946
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org
Video surveillance is carried out in order to ensure the safety of people and property in the areas, facilities and premises of Terme Čatež d.d., in accordance with Article 76 of the ZVOP-2, with the provision of paragraph 1 of Article 77 and paragraph 1 of Article 78 of the ZVOP-2 and the provision of item 1c of Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR.
Users of video surveillance system recordings: authorised persons in the company Terme Čatež d.d., on the basis of explicit authorisations;
Information on the transfer of video recordings to third countries: video recordings made by the video surveillance system shall not be transferred to third countries;
The storage period of video surveillance system recordings: up to 365 days.
Instruction on the rights of the individual with regard to video surveillance system recordings: an individual who identifies themselves in the video surveillance system recording or an individual who has been recorded by a video surveillance camera has the right to:
- access personal data or the right to access the recording of the video surveillance system relating to the person in the recording, except in cases where this would jeopardise the protection of personal data of other individuals,
- correction (blurring – anonymisation), deletion or restriction of processing of the video surveillance system recording),
- objection to the processing of the video surveillance system recording,
- portability of the video surveillance system data (copy of the recording, etc.), except in cases where this would jeopardise the protection of personal data of other individuals.
Information on the right to lodge a complaint: you can submit a complaint about the video surveillance system recording to the address of the Data Protection Officer or the address of the data controller, whose contact details are published above.
The need to provide personal data or consent to video surveillance or recording: personal consent is not necessary due to the existence of a legal basis for performing video surveillance; an individual has the right not to enter the area, facilities or premises in which the video surveillance takes place.
Existence of automated decision-making, including profiling: non-existent.
Information on the specific effects of processing, in particular further processing: none.
Irregular further processing:
- no further processing of the video surveillance system recordings is carried out;
- no sound intervention shall be carried out during the video surveillance;
- control by means of a video surveillance system is monitored by a specially authorised person on the computer screen (live monitoring);
- the recordings of the video surveillance system shall be kept for a maximum of 365 days.